Thursday 11 November 2010

Frosty Jacks.

Well I'm sat in my house absolutely freezing, if only heating was cheap! I've been working on several canvasses today that stem from photographs that I took of my boyfriend a few weeks ago. I've gone for a DIY aesthetic, as I hate painting that is too bourgeoise! Hopefully I'll get some photos up when I manage to find some batteries for my camera...
Speaking of cameras, after three Youtube videos I finally managed to load the film into my Diana Mini, which will definitely be seen snapping on the streets of London next weekend. I've managed to also fix my lightbulb so all in all today has been a good one.
Below are some digital pieces that I did last year, this time I'm having to use more complex programs for my work so I'll miss doing this sort of photo-collage stuff !




These pieces focussed on traditional family roles and how such roles have been reversed or dramatically altered by popular culture, the mass media, and other socio-cultural factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment